addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC and More! Fun things to do! Message Board › Fun event thought I would share

Fun event thought I would share

A former member
Post #: 35
Hi Guys,

I just got an e-mail reminder about AKC Meet the Breeds (MeetTheBreeds.com). My girlfriend and I went last year and it's a great deal online advanced tickets are $12 adult use the promo code "meetup" and you save 2 dollars more.

The event is not till November, but I just thought I would pass along, it's a great way to spend the day especially when it’s getting colder out. My friend Sarah and I had a blast, and tickets were cheaper than a movie. Anywho hope everyone is having a super summer, and enjoying the warm weather while they can.

Rachel