addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Progressive Muslim Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking Interest in Muslim Mental Health, Inc.

Seeking Interest in Muslim Mental Health, Inc.

Tricia M
user 32452222
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Dear readers,

My name is Dr. Wahiba Abu-Ras, and I am on the Board of Trustees of the Muslim Mental Health, Inc. Our organization is committed to promoting the mental health and well being of Muslim individuals and communities by promoting culturally appropriate education and outreach services, the publication of relevant academic research, and the development of a multidisciplinary network of Muslim mental health professionals. I am searching for people who are interested in joining this organization and taking an active role Board of Trustees. Specifically, our organization is seeking fundraisers who can help plan, execute, and manage fundraising events and proceeds. Please feel free to visit our website (http://www.muslimment...­) for more information about this organization. If interested, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email at wahiba.aburas@gmail.com.

Thank you very much, and have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,
Wahiba Abu-Ras