addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Online Advertisers and Publishers Message Board › I'm Hiring a Product Manager for RTB Systems

I'm Hiring a Product Manager for RTB Systems

Tim L.
user 32372042
New York, NY
Post #: 8
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share this position with the group. As a background, I specialize with my team of recruiters in placing Product Managers in New York. Currently, I'm working with several clients within Ad-Tech/Digital Media, specifically a leader in RTB Systems who is seeking a Product Manager with experience in the space. I've included a description below. Happy to connect with folks who may have interest in this or any future opportunities.

----
Job Description:

A global leader in advertising optimization platforms is seeking a Product Manager with a background in Real Time Bidding (RTB) Systems and ad optimization best practices. The Product Manager will be tasked with improving product functionality and determining the roadmap for an emerging leader across several areas within advertising technology. The Product Manager must have a demonstrated understanding of the RTB marketplace as it pertains to both buyers and sellers, as well as a strong background in data analytics.

Required Skills

• Strong understanding of the RTB landscape.
• Exposure to AdTech/Ad Analytics platforms geared towards web/interactive.
• Excellent quantitative skills (background in R, SPSS, etc.).
• Ability to grasp new technology quickly.
• Experience bringing an ad campaign product from design to launch.
• Desire to work in a collaborative, team-based structure.

Benefits
Full Health Benefits, 401k with matching, work from home options, generous vacation and PTO schedule.

----

Interested in hearing from anyone who may have interest. Feel free to reach me via email at timothy.lockwood@workbridgeassociates.co­m.