addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board NYC Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Forums created in the "Discussion" tab on the meetup site

Forums created in the "Discussion" tab on the meetup site

Avi F.
avifogel
New York, NY
Dear fellow members,

A couple of weeks ago I sent out a request for you to provide your IBD training levels and tools being used.

Thanks to all those that responded. Initially the thought was to have an email thread for each topic group, so I set up email threads for Market School, MarketSmith, LeaderBoard, Basic CANSLIM and Level 3 /Chart School.

I received pushback from some folks who do not want to be bombarded with infinite emails and a suggestion to maintain the discussions online.

So I set up 4 forums here­ -

NYC IBD Meetup MarketSmith Forum

NYC IBD Meetup LeaderBoard Forum[/url]

NYC IBD Meetup Basic CANSLIM Forum - for discussion pertaining to CANSLIM rules, charts, bases, and everything related to the HTMMIS book and Level 1 and Level 2 workshops

NYC IBD Meetup Group Discussion Forum - where all our discussion and messages todate and all new discussions on topics other than the 3 above will go

We will leave two active email threads:

Market School thread - functioning and working well

Level 4 / Masters thread - has not started yet, but involves a small number of folks

Hopefully you can benefit from and contribute and utilize these forums