addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NY Recruiting Meetup Network Message Board › Recruiter position wanted

Recruiter position wanted

Geoffrey G.
user 5430747
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi,

I am a professional in Human Capital Management in NYC, looking for a new position as a Recruiter. I worked at Winston Staffing, and also Ceridian Corp. I can send you my resume. I have great skills, energy, and more. Please help if you can. Thanks, Geoff
Jay
user 9563230
Englishtown, NJ
Post #: 12
Hi Geoffrey,

I know we were / are looking for a Regional Recruiter here in Park Ridge location. Not sure if that's something you would be interested in. Please check www.hertz.jobs for more details and applying.

Good Luck !!

Jay