addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Selenium Meetup Message Board › Meetup at Intent Media tomorrow

Meetup at Intent Media tomorrow

Mona S.
user 22811121
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello Friends

Thanks for your RSVP for our next meetup hosted at Intent Media office.

Everybody is excited here to have all of you at our office tomorrow.

The attendees list looks great and we have around 22 people in wait list.

Again a request to all those who have RSVPd and are not able to make it tomorrow please go ahead and update your status or send me an email directly. This way we can get people in waiting list to attend the event tomorrow.

Thanks

Mona
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Group,

Looks like I cannot make it today. Please go ahead and take my spot!

Hello Friends

Thanks for your RSVP for our next meetup hosted at Intent Media office.

Everybody is excited here to have all of you at our office tomorrow.

The attendees list looks great and we have around 22 people in wait list.

Again a request to all those who have RSVPd and are not able to make it tomorrow please go ahead and update your status or send me an email directly. This way we can get people in waiting list to attend the event tomorrow.

Thanks

Mona