addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Ukulele Meetup Group Message Board › Uke Fest Attendance

Uke Fest Attendance

Adrienne
adrienne.on.uke
Jackson Heights, NY
Post #: 5
Hey Everyone,

Anyone going to the Uke Fest this week? I'm thinking of going on Saturday, but my ukulele is in the shop. The bridge and nut popped off 'cause of the crazy humidity on thursday. If it is repaired by Saturday, I'll come.
i'd like to meet up with people that i know, if i can....
wink

happy uke-ing.
adrienne
Linda S.
user 11379318
New York, NY
Post #: 14
Hey, Adrienne! I am there Saturday, see you then. I can give you a "loaner" if you like. smile
Homer
user 9190380
New York, NY
Post #: 5
I'll be there.
suzalele
suzalele
Plainview, NY
Post #: 3
Wouldn't, couldn't miss it!
A former member
Post #: 2
We will be there from Thursday to Satrday ... hope to meet some of the NY members ...
Thomas G.
user 11376046
New York, NY
Post #: 8
I am going all 3 days, and I am also volunteering! I am SO EXCITED!!! I've been waiting for this for 2 months!

Can't wait to see you all there!
A former member
Post #: 1
Please give the where, when & details for Uke Fest. Thanx :)
Linda S.
user 11379318
New York, NY
Post #: 15
Hi there, guess you're new around here. There is a link right on this site to the New York Uke Fest, and you can also just google it. Linda
Gail K.
user 9758845
Queens Village, NY
Post #: 1
I am a VERY new member of this group and a very beginner uke player, so I don't know anyone yet. But, I have a pass for Friday and my husband is joining me for the evening performance that day. Hope I cross paths with some of you!

Gail
Makalina
Ctuning
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 222
Thre are a bunch of ukes u can pick up and play ......check it out

also chck the calendar
updating the Friday line up
Sat will be up too