addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Ukulele Meetup Group Message Board › EMAIL SPAM ALERT FROM CTUNING

EMAIL SPAM ALERT FROM CTUNING

Makalina
Ctuning
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 50
Hey guys......
Apparently my ukulele list has been compromised.

Seems like a spam email is being generated. My last thing I can recall is joining TIKI CENTRAL.

And now my ctuning mailbox is in either Japanese or Chinese characters! I have to rely on placement to figure out crap.

Unfortunately, I may have to change my email. Will let you know...in the meantime...check the meetup message boards for jams......both in NYC Uke and TABU.

Sorry for the inconvenience.