Quorum is a permissioned version of Ethereum built for enterprise.
Developed by J.P. Morgan., Quorum is an open source fork of the Ethereum blockchain based on the Go Ethereum implementation. It is ideal for any application requiring high speed and high throughput processing of private transactions within a permissioned group of known participants.
At this Meetup you will be introduced to the technical basics of Quorum, start interacting with the codebase of a decentralized application, and be given support as you explore Quorum's architecture.
• RISE NYC
• NYC Ethereum
• Felix Shnir - Quorum, Developer Advocate
• Matt Wright - Quorum, Community Manager
• 6PM - Doors Open/ Networking
• 6:30PM - Presentation and Q&A
• 8:30PM - Office Hours & Networking
• 9:00PM - Event Close
See you there!
If you have any questions, you can reach us on Slack!