(Register free: www.eventbrite.com/e/how-can-we-revive-respect-tickets[masked] )
"How Can We Revive RESPECT?"
(TED Talk introduction - "Why Being Respectful is Good for Business" https://youtu.be/YY1ERM-NIBY by Christine Porath.)
"Have you experienced or observed any of these declines in RESPECT ---- and wished something could be done to remedy them?
· In personal relationships, abusive behavior ranging from micro-aggressions to sexual harassment
exposed by the #MeToo movement.
· In political discourse, where adversaries deride, insult, and humiliate their opponents.
· In the ways some people treat others who “identify” differently.
· In our treatment of our environment – from our neighborhoods to our planet.
· In “trolling” and other offensive behavior in Cyberspace.
Please come to share your experiences, knowledge, and insights!
REGISTRATION LINK, DIRECTIONS AND DETAILS: #6 train to 68th and Lex., or F to 63rd and Lex.
We gather at 6:00 for socializing, bonus hand-outs, etc. to start at 6:15 sharp please. Bring Your Own Food and Drink if You Like. Take-Out Can Be Purchased on the 3rd floor."
To assure your place & receive updates, please register free with one click at: www.eventbrite.com/e/how-can-we-revive-respect-tickets[masked]
Co-chair, University Seminar on Innovation
http://universityseminars.columbia.edu/[masked] (E-mail preferred)
(This event is free. Typically, 30-40 attend & form small groups of 7-8.)