1. Jim De Franco will give his synopsis on the state of the market. VectorVest timing, Buy/Sell Ratio (BSR) and other market parameters will be discussed.
2. We will have an update on how the LISTMG SFS portfolio gained 35% (as of October 25, 2013) since November 29, 2012. Included will be how and why I bought and sold stocks (http://www.vectorvest.com/UserGroups/EditNotice.aspx) since the
last meeting. We also have a $50 gift certificate for anyone who developed
their own strategy. We will discuss this strategy.
3. An update on the FORTUNE Magazine 100
fastest growing companies is up 8.35% since September[masked].
4. Presentation: How to generates income
from the purchase of a stock and the sale of a covered call. Buy a stock with
a decent dividend Sell the call of the stock you bought. (Writing the call of
the stock you bought) Sell the out of the money call with a three months
expiration. The idea is to make $400 to $500 per week for 13 weeks. Aimed to
produce a 20-30 % return with relatively low risk.
5. We will continue with our popular
forum type of discussion between the members.
James De Franco