addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYLC Language Exchange Message Board › Tonight's event: Free Admission , Free dinks all night long, NYC celebrity D

Tonight's event: Free Admission , Free dinks all night long, NYC celebrity DJ, Peter Parker and lots more!!!

Rory
user 8516444
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Friends,

Special thanks to all the members who attended last night's event. We had a very large turnout!! There were people from Germany, Finland, USA, China, Chile, Spain, Sweden, Australia, India, Korea, France, just to mention a few. We are also anticipating that diversity tonight. If you missed out, come and join us for our Saturday Night Fever at 49 Grove!!!

You will be served free drinks all night long!! If you do not drink alcohol then you can have all the juices.

Everyone is free on Rory's guestlist tonight till 1am, $10 after. Feel free to invite as many friends as you would like, as they too will be drinking for free.

I have invited all my other groups to this event. Over 100 fun members have already RSVP'd!!!

All the May borns can make this party their own... Another great reason to celebrate...haha.

Tonight is your night to meet a large diverse of people, mingle, dance, drink and have a great time!!

We will be entertained tonight by NYC celebrity DJ, Peter Parker. He will be spinning all the best tunes.

To all the members who are a little bit shy in attending events alone. Would like to assure you that 99% of my Meetup members attend events solo. We normally introduce you to the other members upon arrival. That's a guarantee!!

Let us all celebrate Memorial Day Weekend in a big way!!!

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Meetup Organizer,

Rory

Venue : 49 Grove (49 Grove Street near Christopher Street and 7th Avenue)

Time: 10:30pm- 4am

Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011

Admission: Free on Rory's guestlist before 1am,$10 after.

Dress code: No athletic wear

Train: Due to MTA weekend interruption get the 2 or 3 train to Christopher Street