Passive house buildings are exceptional candidates for Tier 3, the most rigorous performance Tier in NYSERDA's Low-rise Residential New Construction and Multifamily New Construction programs. The inherent low loads of a passive house building make it possible to achieve the deep energy savings inclusive of renewables required to meet Tier 3 performance even in areas where roof space for solar electric systems may be limited.
Attend this free three-part webinar series and in-person Q&A session, to learn about the current opportunities available to your passive house projects and where they fit into the framework of NYSERDA's residential new construction programs.
• Understand the performance requirements and incentives available through NYSERDA's Low-rise Residential and Multifamily New Construction Programs.
• Learn about options for incorporating renewable technologies in NYC and beyond.
• Understand how gut rehabilitation projects can participate with economically justified accommodations, particularly for historic gut rehab projects.
• Discuss benefits of working with third party verifiers.
• Understand how ENERGY STAR® can be leveraged to successfully achieve Passive House performance and certification.