addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY Photo & Safari Meetup Message Board › Interesting Way to Display Still Photographs

Interesting Way to Display Still Photographs

A former member
Post #: 185
I was watching this short video for the history of GIF (pronoun JIF as in JIF Peanut Butter) and the last few minutes in the video show some photographers mixing still and video. Watching this video caught my eye and brain for ideas since my DSLRs can shoot high quality video but I not interest in just doing video.

But combining still photos with video has made me think I like this. I especially liked the shoots of the models and shot of the ave in New York City with moving taxis.

Just sharing and enjoy! :)

Here is the link: History of the GIF

Bill