addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY Quantified Self Message Board › QS Google Group

QS Google Group

Mark K.
kizel
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Hey fellow Self-Quantifiers,

I am going to set up a google group for QuantifiedSelf -- let me know if you want me to add your email address. It is simply a place we can discuss things further, share links, etc.

If you are interested in joining, send me a message through meetup or DM me on twitter @kizel

Looking forward to more discussions!

- Mark

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Mark,

How did the Google Groups go?

If you're interested, the global Quantified Self Forum is at http://forum.quantifi...­, and has about 300 members as of now. We found it to be a better discussion medium than Google Groups for a variety of reasons, but I'll let it up to you to point the Google Groups subscribers to the Forum if you like.

Best,
Dan