addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY Symfony - The PHP Framework Meetup Message Board › Quick hit Symfony project onsite in NYC

Quick hit Symfony project onsite in NYC

Matthew
MattMacLeod
New York, NY
Post #: 16
Hi everyone,

One of my clients in the city is looking for a Symfony/PHP developer to help get their project out the door. Would need to be onsite. It's 3 weeks of effort right now but there are additional projects in the pipeline.

Please let me know directly if you would like more info.

Thanks!

matt

mmacleod at winterwyman.com

Client needs senior symfony developer onsite to help tweak, adjust and some new development
Will be exposing data from DB to site with services (must have JSON, API, Web Services)
PHP/Javascript, etc will helpful when touching other projects down road.