Matthew Randell: Creative use of Python in the AEC industry
Python is increasingly used in the architecture, engineering and construction engineering, both in the academic and project delivery fields. This talk will focus on a wide range of python use from computational design to game development.
Dominic Tjiptono: Game Development using Python
This describes how to create games using the Python programming language. The source code and Python programming concepts required will be demonstrated.
Python talks! Python people! Discussions from how to start learning Python through to debugging your robot pirate spaceship avionics controller library. Or whatever. There is also pizza, and sometimes spare beer.
If you'd like to present at one of the next meetups in 2019, please fill out this form
and I will help schedule you in.
First time speakers are absolutely welcome. I can help you with presentation. Just let me know.
What kind of topics can you speak about?
* Something you've been working on using Python
* A neat Python trick you learned
* Your journey learning Python
* Something new you have created with Python
* Running Python on embedded devices
* Contributing to open source projects
* Anything python related really