addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › Wedding Games

Wedding Games

Wadsworth, IL
Post #: 53
I am looking for game suggestions. We want to have some games available at our wedding. Given the following criteria, what suggestions do you have?

• Easy to teach and learn.
  • Real world play time of no more than 30 minutes.
  • Family friendly
  • Fun

user 47838212
Willowbrook, IL
Post #: 38
That 30 minute time limit can be rough, especially when you need to teach people the game first. Here's what I can think of...

- Jungle Speed
- DiXit Odyssey
- Mag Blast
- Timeline
- Ca$h 'n Gun$
- Once Upon a Time
- Kittens in a Blender
- Forbidden Island
- Smallworld
- Fluxx
- Lost Cities
- Zombie Dice
- Tsuro
Wadsworth, IL
Post #: 54
Thanks Sarah, this is a great start. Who else has thoughts?
Brian S.
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 57
Jungle speed

Those seem like the easist and most family friendly.
user 47838212
Willowbrook, IL
Post #: 41
Just don't mix Telestrations with Cards Against Humanity. My eyes are still burning. :P
A former member
Post #: 121
Werewolf may be a good one.
user 9192339
Batavia, IL
Post #: 23
The World of Synnibarr!

Oh, wait...

• Easy to teach and learn.
  • Real world play time of no more than 30 minutes.
  • Family friendly
  • Fun

...Never mind.