addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Naperville Fibromyalgia Meetup Group Message Board › Fibromyalgia Tees - Melanie

Fibromyalgia Tees - Melanie

MELANIE
user 4077047
Group Organizer
Naperville, IL
Post #: 3
Let me know if you want me to bring the Fibromyalgia tees to the meeting. I never bring anything to sell unless people want me to. I think we'd all appreciate the same from others. No one wants to come and feel obligated to make a purchase. If you have something we might be interested in please ask before bringing. Thanks! Melanie
Jill R.
Fischermon
Elgin, IL
Post #: 6
Yes, I would like one of the tees!

Jill R.
MELANIE
user 4077047
Group Organizer
Naperville, IL
Post #: 4
I guess I just found out that I can't see the discussion board on the phone app. Now I found the message I was looking for earlier. So sorry I didn't see it in time to bring tees tonight. I'll bring them in May. Thanks.