addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nashville Bitcoin Meetup Message Board › Bitcoin Businesses Brainstorm Blitz

Bitcoin Businesses Brainstorm Blitz

Sean
user 137781932
Nashville, TN
Post #: 5
I am interested in connecting with people to discuss Bitcoin businesses. Id like to start an interactive game by writing down ideas industry by industry and brainstorm ways how Bitcoin can be applied to those current businesses. We can start in alphabetical order. EX: Architecture, Baseball, Basketball, Banking, Communications, Delivery, Education, E-Commerce, Facebook, Geography, Hospitals, Hotels, Indie Music, Jokes, etc. Email me at ssweney@sweeneyhospitality.com I'm at Books a Million right now trying to create something powerful.
Sean
user 137781932
Nashville, TN
Post #: 6
sorry about my email error its SSWEENEY@SWEENEYHOSPITALITY.COM