Nashville Couples is for young couples (under 40) who are in committed relationships. This group is for you if you're married (with or without kids), engaged, or dating. This is also an open group--hetero and same-sex couples are welcome alike. Sometimes it's hard to meet other couples or hang out with your single friends without feeling a little awkward, especially when you're new to the area. Maybe you just want to expand your social group and meet new couples that enjoy the same activities as you.
Our planned events will include: dining out, house parties, art crawls, bowling, game nights, happy hours, hiking, trivia nights, etc. This group focuses on having fun as a couple and experiencing things together with other couples. We hope this group looks interesting and you consider joining us!
HOW TO JOIN THIS GROUP:
• Read over our ABOUT page to make sure this is the group for you.
• Click the "Join us!" button and fill out the profile questions.
NOTE: Some of our events will take place in the homes of our members so we ask that when you apply to join the group, all of the following be included or your request will be declined and you will have to reapply:
• A close-up, recognizable picture of yourself
• Introduce yourself for real, i.e., don't just say "hi"
• Answer all of the questions, especially the one about your availability
• Use your real first name, not a screen/nickname or initials
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members