A real-world Bot project: How to leverage Microsoft’s Bot Framework and Artificial Intelligence platform to quickly build a Bot to answer questions using SQL Server and Q&A documents.
• Microsoft Bot Framework v4
• Natural Language Processing using Microsoft LUIS
• Microsoft QNA Maker
• Adaptive Cards
• Dynamic SQL statements in SQL Server Stored Procedures
Alberto Martinez is the Head of Private Wealth Technology at AllianceBernstein. Alberto has been programming for more than 25 years and still loves it. After working in New York for his entire career, Alberto was only the second AllianceBernstein employee to move to Nashville when he moved here in July of 2018. One year later, AllianceBernstein has over 500 employees in Nashville, most of which were local hires. By the end of 2020 AllianceBernstein expects to have 1,200 employees in Nashville when their new building is complete across from the Bridgestone Arena.
AllianceBernstein is hiring in Nashville!
Check it out here: https://bit.ly/2kOgiRd
• Vaco opens the meeting space shortly after 5pm so feel free to arrive early
• 5:30pm - Food arrives (first come, first serve)
• 6:00pm - Presentation begins
• 7:00pm - 7:30pm - Presentation ends, share job opportunities and candidates
• 7:30pm - Networking and socializing opportunity!