Feelings. Emotions. Energy. We all give, receive, and process them on a second-by-second basis. How do they affect us? Are they always ours? Do we have a say in the way they influence our lives or in our responses to them?
Come and learn why empathy may be one of the most under-defined words in the dictionary as local author, speaker, teacher, musician, writer, blogger, personal coach, interviewer, podcast host and very strong empath, Yvonne Perry presents "Sensing, Directing, and Managing Energy." Much more about Yvonne HERE.
Cost for this very special event is only $10.00 at the door. Cash only please. ATM located in the lobby of Fifty Forward plus several others within a few blocks distance.
One of her books, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom From The Thoughts, Feelings And Emotions Of Those Around You, is considered by many to be the modern day guide book for empathic people and a must-read for all people who are sensitive to any type of energies! And that's all of us, right?
In this special 4-part workshop, Yvonne will take some of this valuable information and help us understand the various energies we deal with constantly. We are not required to subject ourselves to, or carry around unwanted energetic "baggage" from one day to the next. We are not obligated to give our energetic power away to another person or an awkward situation. We do have tools and choices. Come and learn some new ones!
*continued below video*
"Sensing, Directing, and Managing Energy" will be a four-part workshop led by Yvonne Perry, the author of Whose Stuff Is This? ~ Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You.
- How we pick up detrimental energy and why suffer from it
- The difference between feelings and emotions—learning to feel rather than be bombarded by emotions
- Feeling energy in your own body—getting a sense of what is yours
- Filling up with Source energy
- How energy follows thought and intention
- Raising your own vibration to experience oneness with your own spirit essence
- Creating and expanding energy
- Giving and receiving energy
- Using intention to direct energy to others
- Group exercise to raise collective vibration of the group for healing, problem resolution, and activation of spiritual purpose
NOTE: There will be a table set up with Yvonne's books and possibly other items available for purchase before or after the workshop. Cash or checks only please. No cards accepted. ATM available in the lobby of Fifty Forward plus several others within a few blocks distance.
We Are 1 In Spirit website
Books, Seminars and Meditations
Yvonne's YouTube Channel