This Meetup was canceled.
* This event is free but is first RSVP first serve
* Game Format: 5 vs 5 , 3-Teams, 1 Sub/team
* Organizer will assign you to a team. We try to keep a balance of skill levels to increase competition.
* The organizer will also assign a captain to each team and he or she is RESPONSIBLE for smooth transition of subs: each player will be given a number and rotate according to that sequence every 3-5 minutes.
LATE CANCEL & NO SHOW
If you are going to be late 30 minutes or more, just cancel. If not, you will not be allowed to play the following 2 weeks. We have a very lenient late cancel policy so simply no contention, no excuses please whether there were spaces left or you were on the waiting list!
Those individuals on the waiting list, to avoid a penalty you should check your RSVP as frequently as possible the afternoon of game day. If you are unable to check your status, remove your name from the waiting list. If you decide to come and see if there is a spot, notify the organizer immediately and they will try to fit you in. If you don't, you won't play.
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. No fighting or intentional fouling, of course.
• LOCAL GAME RULES:
1. No Side & End Line! (This makes for free flowing game)
2. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the back.
3. Sliding tackles are not allowed, nor any other dangerous play.
Please keep this fun and safe! Everyone gets to play, and no score is worth injury.