Hello players, We are restarting our indoor game every Tuesday at Shelby Community Center(East Nashville). * Game Format: 5 vs 5 , 3-Teams, 1 or 2-Subs/team * Organizer will assign you to a team with the intent of balancing skill and keeping it competitive. * The organizer will also assign a captain to each team and he or she is responsible for smooth transition of subs: each player will be given a number and rotate according to that sequence.
Up to 7 days in advance
LATE CANCEL & NO SHOW
You will not be allowed to play the following 2 weeks. We have a very lenient late cancel policy (2 hours) so simply no contention, no excuse please whether there were spaces left or not!
1. Refrain from excessive coaching during the game.
2. Refrain from excessive use of foul language.
3. If someone calls a foul, it's a foul. No arguing about it.
4. No fighting, of course.
LOCAL GAME RULES
1. No Side & End Line! (This makes for free flowing game)
2. All kick-offs (initial or following a goal) must be taken from the center mark.
3. Sliding is allowed only near a goal area to protect it, but sliding tackles are not allowed at all.
No cost unless announced far in advance.