addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WordPress Nashville Message Board › New Location Idea

New Location Idea

John H.
user 13008060
Nashville, TN
Post #: 3
Once again, we LOVE CoLab, but parking is becoming a problem with the hockey season starting up. Anyone have ideas of other places we could meet?
John W.
user 23956502
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
How important is it to be downtown? I know that E|spaces hosts speakers/events some evenings - E|spaces is just past St. Thomas Hospital on West End/Harding Pike. It might be worth checking with them.
Randy H.
randy-hicks
Nashville, TN
Post #: 17
I just got OK'ed to use my Espaces account to host a once a month 2hr session if that sounds like something that people would be interested in.

Google Map Link
Chuck D.
chuckdillon
La Vergne, TN
Post #: 3
Another place could be Panera Bread they have
meeting rooms and Wi Fi. There is one on Old Hickory Blvd
near I65 that I know of.
Ross J.
rmjvol
Hermitage, TN
Post #: 18
I've attended & run several meetups at different Paneras. They are great for small meetings &/or if you don't need to show a screen to a bunch of people. Unfortunately, I don't think Panera will be a good choice for a WP meetup.

http://www.novacopy.c...­ sounds like a possible option if someone can do the insurance requirement. Or a library branch meeting room:
http://www.library.na...­
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm a fan of the eSpaces idea, as they have big screens and comfy chairs. Now if they would only sell cinnamon crunch bagels...
Ross J.
rmjvol
Hermitage, TN
Post #: 19
Another vote for eSpaces, Randy. Great venue.
Randy H.
randy-hicks
Nashville, TN
Post #: 18
I will double check the available time slots for the next scheduled meetup then get back to the group.

@amy ~ there is a publics next door for all your cinnamon needs!
Beth D.
user 22315611
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
I'm in on eSpaces as well. Free parking and not fighting downtown traffic sounds like a great plan.
Chuck D.
chuckdillon
La Vergne, TN
Post #: 4
Ad my vote for espace