addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Justin
user 6078947
Nashville, TN
Post #: 79
Anyone have a good list of theme sites that use well-developed themes? We generally use StudioPress for non-custom builds, but the client only likes one of them, and that one just happens to not be mobile. I've taken a look at InkThemes, but I don't think anything there suits them, either. Looking specifically for simple and traditional, but clean and nice and not outdated (can give you specifics if necessary, but right now, I'm just looking for a few good quality resources). We have some leeway with custom styling, but the client can't afford a full custom build.

Thanks in advance for the help!
A former member
Post #: 1
Check out WooThemes, Graph Paper Press, or Elegant Themes. WooThemes has tons of great designs, Graph Paper Press is more for creatives, and Elegant Themes has a very inexpensive annual membership, so you get all their themes for that one payment. The Canvas theme from WooThemes is fairly plain and customizable.

Here's the WordPress page on premium theme developers if you want to look for some others:

http://wordpress.org/...­
Randy H.
randy-hicks
Nashville, TN
Post #: 42
I've always liked WooThemes, their design is pretty clean and they send the psd's when you purchase a theme.

One of my friends in the dev group says that his company uses Elegant and he dislikes them. He says their code is pretty messy.
A former member
Post #: 1
I've used Viva Themes in the past. Their themes are easy to customize if you don't mind editing the theme files and CSS. I'd be interested in what any real coders think about their code.
Justin
user 6078947
Nashville, TN
Post #: 80
Thanks, all!