If you would like join Nassau County Motorcycle Riders (NCMR) you must be an experienced motorcyclist, hold a valid motorcycle license, insurance, and be a responsible motorcycle operator. If you meet these criteria and are interested in riding with a group of fellow motorcycle enthusiasts, visiting new places and meeting new people... we welcome you!
Although our group name is Nassau County Motorcycle Riders our members hail from all corners of Long Island and the NYC boroughs. We organize group rides to various locations and destinations in the metropolitan area, its vicinity and beyond. All events are posted in advance on our calendar.
To ensure everyone's fun & safety when on a group ride please review the terms below. Only If you are willing to abide by these terms may you request membership:
Pay the $10.00 annual membership fee.
This fee is to cover cost of operating this site/group on Meetup.
Be safe, have fun and follow proper group riding guidelines:
• It is expected that you treat everyone with respect during every ride or event you attend.
• We observe traffic laws and we ride using a staggered formation.
• Please be aware that there is a ZERO percent Alcohol/Drug policy on all rides and it is strictly enforced. Absolutely no drinking of any alcoholic beverage will be tolerated. (This is for your safety and the safety of your fellow riders.)
• Please keep your motorcycle in good working order & maintain all necessary paperwork proving its legality (Registration, inspection and insurance)
• Everyone gets home safe. We leave no one behind. If you left with us, you return with us. But you are free to do as you please on the way home.
• EZ pass is the most convenient way to get through the tolls. If you do not have an EZ pass, please let the ride leader know before the ride begins.
Motorcycle riding is both fun and dangerous. Each member and their guest(s) agree that they participate by his/her own choice. Neither Nassau County Motorcycle Riders or it's Organizers, Co-Organizers, officers, or event co-coordinators assume any responsibility for any or all liabilities resulting from any group related event. Any personal injury or property damage occurring during an activity or during personal travel to or from a Meetup is the responsibility of the individual. At no time shall Nassau County Motorcycle Riders or its organizers, co-organizers, officers, or event planners be held liable. You agree to participate in these events at your own risk.