Spend a summer afternoon and share great food with fellow writers while overlooking the Hudson River. We'll be on the 66th Street Plaza in Riverside Park South near Linda's Lawn.
All of our members and friends are invited. We do ask that you RSVP with the food and/or drink you're planning to bring.
One plate/bowl of food or one bottle of water/soda/tea/lemonade is fine. No alcoholic beverages.
Directions to the Riverside Park Picnic Site:
1. Take the 1,2, or 3 subway to 72nd St. in Manhattan.
2. Walk west to Riverside Boulevard.
3. Walk south on the boulevard to 68th St.
4. At 68th Street, walk down the stairs, or the circular ramp, to the riverbank.
5. Walk south along the river to the second plaza marked by signs reading "Summer on Hudson, Riverside South." The plaza you're looking for should have that sign on its north side and a sign designating "Linda's Lawn" on its south side.
6. Look for the NWU Banner. We'll also have balloons along the path.
If you can't find us, call Tim Sheard at[masked]. We look forward to seeing you!