addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Natural Movement NYC Message Board › Trail runs

Trail runs

Chris D.
user 17185301
Jackson Heights, NY
Post #: 1
Hey Natural Movers:
I'd like to actually get a regularly scheduled run in on the weekends, using Natural Movement as our foundation. Planning out a course, timing the running of it, kind of like a Crossfit workout. Does anybody have any ideas on this? It doesn't have to be in Central Park.
Ret T.
user 14346464
Boulder, CO
Post #: 3
Hi Chris,

Great meeting you last weekend. Running has always been a big part of what this group does. Since returning from MovNat training with Erwan, Vic and Clifton and being taught the movements, I am taking the time to teach these to the group so we will all have that foundation to then get back to our runs/expeditions and utilize proper MovNat techniques. After this coming weekend's sessions we should have that foundation and will certainly begin to put it to work!

I'm looking forward to it!

Ret