Dear Meetup Members,
PROGRAM: Our May meeting will be in three parts:
1) SPECIAL TUTORIAL or PRESENTATION:
2) PERSONAL PROJECTS / PORTFOLIO PRESENTATIONS:
This month _____ will treat us to a portfolio of her images.
For future reference, here are the PRESENTATION GUIDELINES:
• OPTION ONE: ***IMAGE PREP INSTRUCTIONS for SHARING: Put TEN lo-res (72 or 96 ppi) JPEG versions (1500 pixels, longest side) of your images in a folder, place on a jump drive and bring to the meeting; we'll transfer to a computer and you can discuss each.***
• OPTION TWO: Using TEN lo-res images, create a Keynote or PowerPoint presentation. You can title each image and add a bit of information, if you'd like. Place this on a jump drive and bring to the meeting.
To participate, in this program, you will have to be at the meeting prior to the month in which you'd like to present your images. We will select presenters from the attendees present.
3) CRITIQUE: The theme for this month is _________. We hope you'll share some of your images with us! Getting feedback on our work can be very helpful as you grow in your photography.
Select three (3) images on which you'd like feedback. You can always present your all-time favorites, or you can submit images that didn't come out quite as you would have liked. You'll most likely be able to get some good suggestions for resolving any questions from the group.
***IMAGE PREP INSTRUCTIONS for CRITIQUE: Put lo-res (72 or 96 ppi) JPEG versions (1500 pixels, longest side) on a jump drive and bring to the meeting; we'll transfer to a computer and view and critique together.***
FIELD TRIPS: For field trip options, check out the Meetup group, Hiking With Cameras, as well as CNPA-Asheville's (CNPA-Asheville.org) calendar.
PHOTO SHARING on the Blog: Just a reminder that the photo blog is waiting for you to either provide feedback or post your own favorite images! The address is http://nanpawnc.wordpress.com
Looking forward to seeing our new and ongoing members at the meeting. Happy shooting!
By sending in an RSVP and joining this meetup event hosted by the NANPA Nature Photography Group of Western North Carolina, I am also agreeing to the terms of the following release and waiver of liability, which shall be binding on my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns. In consideration of my (my child’s) participation in NANPA Nature Photography Group of Western North Carolina, I do hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless the North American Nature Photography Association, its members, officers, directors, and employees and the leader(s) of this event from any and all liability by reason of any damage, loss, expenses, or injury arising from my (my child’s) participation in this event, including that caused solely or in part by the fault, including but not limited to negligence, gross negligence and recklessness, of the above-named parties.