addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nature Studies Message Board › 2 available tickets for Mushroom Foraging Walk and Lunch at Bucktoe Creek n

2 available tickets for Mushroom Foraging Walk and Lunch at Bucktoe Creek near Kennett Square tomorrow Saturday 7/27

Hugh
user 11779842
Group Organizer
Ardmore, PA
Lisa and I can't go as her Mom is sick. We'd hate to waste the tickets, we went last year and had a great time and the food was wonderful. I think they cost $35 apiece. If anybody wants them call me 610 324 8490. I've let them Know that Lisa and I are not coming out and two others will be taking our place. Below is the email that I received describing the location and the event. Hugh Brenner 610-324-8490
We will be meeting for the forage at Bucktoe Creek Preserve. The address is 432 Sharp Road, Avondale, PA 19311. As you turn off of Sharp Road into the preserve, bear right at the fork (Bucktoe Creek Preserve signs will point you in the correct direction), and then bear right at the second fork to pull into the grass parking lot. I will have "TLC Event" and "Parking" signs posted.
The forage will begin at Bucktoe Preserve at 9:00am and will last until 12:00pm. Afterwards we will head to The Woodlands at Phillips (1020 Kaolin Road, Kennett Square, PA) for the cooking demonstration. This will begin at 12:30pm and last until 1:30pm. The Woodlands at Phillips has kindly offered a 10% discount on mushrooms purchased during the event.
Please email me back if you would like me to provide printed out directions from Bucktoe Creek Preserve to The Woodlands at Phillips. Otherwise, here is a mapquest link:
http://www.mapquest.com/#f7776333c4ed0d2616e00d67­
All of TLC's programs proceed rain or shine so please come prepared for the weather. In the case of lightning or thunderstorms, I will contact you ASAP. As of today, the weather says 80 degrees and partly cloudy. Hopefully that will remain! Please bring water - there are no water fountains, etc on the preserve.
If you have any questions please email me back or contact me M-F from 10am - 6pm at 610-347-0347 ext 104[/url] (office #). If you have questions on Friday night or Saturday prior to the event, please contact my cell 484-467-9125[/url]. I will not be able to receive calls/messages on the office number after 6pm on Friday the 26th.
We're very excited you are joining TLC for the start of our annual Wild Foraging Series 2013! Click here for information on part II & III of the series - Medicinal Plants & Edible Plants!

Thanks!

Paige MinkaEducation Outreach CoordinatorThe Land Conservancy for Southern Chester County (TLC)education@tlcforscc.org­ or 610-347-0347 ext. 104[/url]www.tlcforscc.org or visit the TLC BlogFacebookTwitter