What we're about
This fun, friendly, creative, supportive meet-up is for couples and individuals feeling stressed out, disconnected and just not having enough relationship play and pleasure! If your relationship has gone stale, lost its spark, is on the edge of a break-up, or you're just wanting to meet up with other conscious individuals and couples to become more playful and grow your sense of connection, then join other intimacy navigators to add some threads and thriving to your relational fabric!
Our intention is to create a safe community that supports couples and relationships. develops compassion, empathy and empowered communications. and values
Navigating this landscape requires a Couples Intimacy GPS~ Join this Meet-up to:
1. cultivate curiosity, wonder and play in your relationship
2. repair security, trust, balance and energetic spark
3. discover practices, maps and keys that allows for more fun, deep, meaningful connection
4. build sensitivity, awareness and skills in relating with other couples in safe ways that enhances community
5. learn and practice navigating "hot-button" conflicts (money; sex; jealousy; in-laws) with greater grace, ease, clarity and forgiveness.
Marriage and romantic partnerships can be stretched, challenged and stressed in our modern culture. This meet-up provides an antidote, a gathering place for couples to reduce isolation and strengthen community.
This meet up is a great opportunity to upgrade and transform outdated, dysfunctional blueprints that limit intimacy, love and erotic pleasure and play. Our perspective is that intimacy is an art, a practice and a discovery, that genuine intimacy is a fully embodied, emotionally aware, consciously attuned and spiritually refining experience.
Each Meet-up will explore a particular theme. We will provide light refreshments as well to make for a fun, informative, nourishing evening. Join us and contribute your uniqueness!
Michael Gelbart, lcsw of http://www.intimacyperspectives.com
Amanda Elo'Esh of http://www.amandaeloesh.com
Victoria "Tori" King, LMFT of www.victoriakingmft.com