addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nerds Collide! Message Board › Nerds Collide is now on Facebook!

Nerds Collide is now on Facebook!

Steve
user 7372176
Renton, WA
It is official!  Nerds Collide is now on Facebook!  I don't know about you, but discussions and message boards on Meetup can get old.  Seems like a big game of "clutter my email".  Well I am pleased to announce that there is now a page for us nerds to go, and "nerd out"!  Post nerd related videos, articles, stories, jokes, statuses, and any other nerd related information you want to share with like-minded folks.  And best of all, no email notifications!  Look forward to seeing you there!
https://www.facebook.com/MeetupNerdsCollide­

-Nerds Collide Organizer Team