Let's start out the new year looking good! Get rid of all those clothes that don't fit, aren't flattering, or just don't get worn--find something new & fun to wear!
(The event encompasses any kind of clothing or accessories, including bags, shoes or jewelry.)
Here's how it works:
1) Clean out your closets and jewelry bins. Shirts, pants, dresses, heels, belts, earrings: any clothes, shoes, or accessories are fair game. Bring with you anything that you don't care to keep anymore. You won't get it back! This isn't about borrowing. Make sure you are okay with letting it go for-ev-er.
2) At the party, we'll hold up the items for everyone to call dibs. If more than one lady is interested, they'll try it on & whomever it looks best on will take it home. (Yes ladies, we want you to look good in what you're wearing!) ;)
3) Afterwards, you can go through the reject pile for anything you might've missed, and finish trying things on.
4) Any items not claimed can either go back to their owner or be donated--we'll consolidate the leftovers and decide who will drop them off.
You should bring with you:
• Your clothing & accessories to give away.
• Food or beverages to share.
Invite another girlfriend not in the group, if you like! The more, the merrier (and more options for everyone!).