Have you wondered how to connect with your donors better and more often? How about increasing engagement to your nonprofit's events? During this session of NetSquared Memphis, we will explore using SMS text messaging using the Qgiv.com platform. Learn the different ways to use Qgiv.com to develop effective communication strategies for fundraising.
Get ideas from other attendees, gather your notes, and find the tech resources to expand your nonprofit's fundraising capacity.
This Giving Tuesday Workshop will get you on a track to developing a cohesive fundraising strategy. Take the fundraising tools and apply them to your organization.
This is Part I of a three part series.
Planned objectives for this workshop:
1) Understand the differences between mobile giving (using SMS text messaging with landing pages) verses Text-2-Give mobile giving, Text-2-Donate, etc.
2) Gain an understanding of best practices in mobile giving.
3) Learn about the Qgiv platform
4) Gain sufficient knowledge about connecting with an audience for Giving Tuesday and through out the year.
5) Increase knowledge of how Text-2-Give can increase/improve fund raising efforts coupled with other strategies.
6) Learn the tools you need to implement Text-2-Donate (Text-2-Give) particular fund raising strategy.
If you have any questions please leave a comment on NetSquared Memphis Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/net2memphis/