addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Amanda K.
user 9579772
Traverse City, MI
Post #: 2
Drupal workshop(s)
CiviCRM workshop(s)
SalesForce workshop(s)
A new iMac for our staff

OK, if I get the top three I'll be happy. wink

Are there local folks that are willing and able to lead such workshops?
David K.
DKrumlauf
Cedar, MI
Bob Russell and I were just talking about bringing in someone to do some Drupal and CiviCRM workshops. I'm convinced that this is the way it's going so it would be great to get the techies in our area up to speed. NREC has a server running both and we're adding more Drupal & CiviCRM sites. We're also working with Al Steed at Ironkeep on putting a test server on his network so we can mess around with this and not hurt anything.

I know nothing about SalesForce. I know they do free webinars: http://www.salesforce...­ but have never been in one.

I'll see what I can do about the iMac.

Rick S.
RickStringer
Traverse City, MI
I'd love to see why you guys are so high on Drupal. I have not used it, so that would be great.