addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jonah K.
user 9813030
Traverse City, MI
Post #: 3
Did we decide on the hashtag #tcn2? Also, If you want to share it, what is your twitter handle? I doubt this supports html editing but mine is <a href="http://www.twitter.co...­ style="color:#00ffff" onmouseover="this.style.color='oran­ge'" onmouseout="this.style.color='aqua'­">@jonahkemp</a>
David K.
DKrumlauf
Cedar, MI
Post #: 3
Using the normal convention for Net2 we should use #tvcnet2. I'm following you on Twitter & I believe you're following me too. I'm @dkrumlauf