What we're about
We are a chapter of NetSquared, a global online community that enables nonprofits, social entrepreneurs and free agents to leverage the tools of the social web for change (http://www.netsquared.org (http://www.netsquared.org/)).
NetSquared brings together people from a variety of sectors who are passionate about using technology for social change.
Each month NetSquared holds panels, training sessions, case studies and talks that highlight how technology (including social media, gaming, mobile phones, interactive media and other web platforms) is being used for positive social change.
We want to:
• Increase technological capacity in the nonprofit sector
• Build connections between business, tech, government and nonprofit sectors
• Stimulate the creation of meaningful, useful technologies that can make St. Louis (or the world) a better place
If any of the following describe you or your organization, you should join NetSquared St. Louis.
• A representative of any nonprofit organization
• A technology expert or provider
• Someone interested in leveraging technology for social change
NetSquared St. Louis is a community of volunteer participants. We always aim to provide quality experiences at no, or very little cost. There are no dues or fees required to belong.