Organized by: Mukono District NGO Forum (MUDINFO)
In partnership with: Mukono District Community Development Office and NetSquared-Uganda(Mukono)
DATE AND TIME: 29 March to 31st March 2017 from 08:30am to 06:00pm everyday.
• Globally, the number of NGO’s has increased significantly in recent years
– This has had the effect of greatly increasing competition for funding and partnerships
– Donor fatigue due to poor performance by NGO’s is a major issue
• Good use of communications by an NGO gives it a significant strategic advantage, helping it to compete effectively and operate efficiently
• Most NGOs globally do not use communications well
• Ineffective and poor communications of all types is regularly experienced in work with majority of Ugandan Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
• As a result, they are missing significant opportunities
– To compete for funding opportunities
– To enhance their operations and the services they provide
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
Equip Civil Society Organizations managers with practical skill in the utilizing Social Media Technologies to effectively: report results, fundraise, network, promote and market their organizations.
The training will benefit the following categories of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) operating in Mukono District and duly subscribed to Mukono District NGO Forum (MUDINFO):
• Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
• Non-Profit Organization (NPOs
• Community Based Organization (CBOs)
• Faith-Based Organization
Each participant will be charged only 30,000/= (Uganda Money) which will be utilized on:
-Lunches and Break teas for the 3 days
-Internet for 3 days
-Certificates for successful participants.