Join us for the next installment of Netflix Open Source meetups.
Come hear about our container management platform, Titus. Titus launches over 2 millions containers per week for service and batch workloads. Come to learn what applications are powered by Titus and what values the developers are getting from containers. Also, we will cover some of the Titus unique aspects of reliability, control plane, scheduling, and container runtime technologies. We will also cover our integrations with Netflix systems such as Spinnaker as well as Amazon concepts such as VPC and IAM.
- Scheduling and Control Plane
- Container runtime (isolation, security and more)
- Scale/Performance and Reliability
- Netflix and Amazon Integration
- Engineering Enablement for Containers (DevEx and Spinnaker)
- Operational and Performance insight into containers
6:00 - 7:00 Registration, Food/Drink & Networking
7:00 - 8:00 Presentations
8:00 - 9:00 Demo Stations, Desserts