addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Women's Networking Events: Beauty Fashion Business Startups Message Board › Loctician in the house?

Loctician in the house?

Heather
NewDay86400
Oakland, CA
Post #: 3
I moved from Atlanta 3 years ago and I'm still travelling there to get my locs groomed every 4-6 weeks. My Loctician is awesome; however, I would like to find someone local so that I do not always have to make the long trip.
My locs are mature (11 years), so I would like to find someone who can groom and style.