addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New England ebay & Ecommerce Sellers Group Message Board › EBAY business for sale

EBAY business for sale

TWISTED J.
user 9479353
Salem, MA
Post #: 302
Hello fellow EBAYers.....I am a member of this group thanks to Bobbi.....she was also responsible for getting me into EBAY....and I am sooo grateful she did.....I owned a brick and mortar store for many years and went 100% online this past fall....business has done much better than I expected.....with little effort....why didn't I think of this sooner....

unfortunately life is taking an unexpected change and I have decided to sell my EBAY store....the sale of the store would include all my inventory, my shipping supplies, my EBAY store and my personal website....
all you need to do is continue what I have started and sell, sell, sell

I sell used and new motorcycle clothing.....there is an endless supply of inventory right in your backyard.....
there are numerouse ways to both buy and sell your inventory besides using EBAY.....for the right person with a business sense you can make good money and have a ton of fun.....

if interested, check out my website and send me a message via the site.....the site is www.ksumotorcyclegear.com

looking forward to hearing from you......
A former member
Post #: 5
Unfortunately it is against eBay policy to sell your eBay store or ID. They are non-transferable. You may sell your inventory and domain name but the purchaser would have to create their own eBay ID and store from scratch. Or they could incorporate it into their own pre-existing eBay business but they cannot just take over yours. eBay is not a turnkey operation. Sorry.
TWISTED J.
user 9479353
Salem, MA
Post #: 303
Annette.....thank you so much for the information.......it makes sense.....wasn't sure what the policy was....I enjoy ebay very much but sometimes researching unusual topics is pretty time consuming on ebay.....so I greatly appreciate the help....

so.....how about buying my business?

jim
TWISTED J.
user 9479353
Salem, MA
Post #: 304
btw....after some research, you cannot persay sell your store....but someone can take over the store....you just need to have all the account info changed over to the new person....this is info I received from EBAY.....if I am wrong, could somebody please correct me....this is important info for all of us....

thanks
jim