addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Orleans Drawing Group Message Board › Meetup Listing at New Orleans Drawing Group

Meetup Listing at New Orleans Drawing Group

s b.
user 13672934
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Dear New Orleans Drawing Group Meetup members,
The New Orleans Drawing Group has decided to network, send information, messages through word of mouth, flyers, and our Facebook Page: New Orleans Drawing Group. This is a cost-saving measure so that our funds can be dedicated more to the models, the set-up, the venue, etc. (The Meetup annual dues are $144/year or $12/month).
I can continue to keep you informed if you access the New Orleans Drawing Group Meetup site. Alternately, you can send me your email address and I can email you any timely information. (I cannot access your emails directly through this site).

We having entered our great fall sessions, with coolness in the air and artists wanted to work on improving their drawing skills. It’s been a great informal group with fantastic models…on the second floor of the Fairgrinds Coffeehouse in Bayou St. John, having met for every Thursday 8-10pm (except holidays). Presently our model does short 1-minute poses for the first 15-minutes, following by one long clothed pose. There are great fair-trade coffee/light snacks downstairs at one of the city’s favorite coffee houses.

BTW – Many of our members who found out about the group through Meetup have attended our drawing sessions, but many of those artists have not RSVPed to the Meetup site for specific nights, so it appears as if only a few artists will be attending. In fact, we have a good-sized group, most of who learn about the group by other ways…..

So please, access the Facebook Page or contact me with your email!

Sandra Burshell
sandraburshell@gmail.com­
http://www.sandraburs...­