If you've lived in New Orleans in the past and feel homesick for it, then this is the group for you! We're forming a community to share our unique culture and way of thinking and the unique style of fun we had while living back in NOLA.
Even if you've never lived in NOLA and therefore don't fit this group, if you're a NOLA-phile and are interested in some of our events, shoot me a message on Meetup. I plan to open some of our events to non-members.
Planned activities for us include:
- Mardi Gras parties
- Masquerade balls
- Crawfish boils
- Wine on the patio – the New Orleans super-chill-out
- Dinner parties that last for hours
- King Cake parties
- Learn (or brush up on) your French
- Louisiana-themed book-reading and movie-going
- Outings to local New-Orleans-themed businesses
- New-Orleans-themed musical concerts
- Whatever fun ideas YOU come up with
Help me bring to the West Coast some of what we enjoyed back home!