addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Port Richey Casual Games and Fun Socializing Group! Message Board › Happy Halloween! Mom is moving

Happy Halloween! Mom is moving

A former member
Good afternoon everyone! Hope that everyone is having a great October so far! Have to say we are. Mom has found a new place that she LOVES! It is less than two miles from John and I and it is BRAND NEW construction! But... as we all know, good news always comes with a catch. This catch is that my house is a DISASTER! There are boxes and dogs and mess everywhere! Since we are so close to each other she didn't feel the need to rent a moving truck and move all in one day so we are doing it a little at a time.
All this to BEG for another volunteer to host for this month. This really should be the last month in a while that we are so unprepared, I PROMISE!!

There are only 11 of us SOOOOOO anyone have a clubhouse, room in their place or know of somewhere we can throw this months game night without costing an arm and a leg?
Keep me posted as soon as you can with any ideas so I can make the proper adjustments and I PROMISE to be a better host in the upcoming months.

Miss you all,
Angella