addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 4
Cool.

I am free most of the weekends.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I am looking forward to playing Tennis, Squash ..
So if anyone has already planned during the weekends let me know.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all,

I just joined the group..

So I would like to know if there is any active participation going on over the weekends for any of the following sports :

1.TT
2.Tennis
3.Squash
4.Cricket
5.Shuttle

Just let me know I would like to join..
A former member
Post #: 24
Today I went to Citi Nest, Indira Nagar to play badminton.

It was good place.

For badminton we need to book in advance, we can play TT on the spot. (provided available)

I will be playing badminton there on saturday 1 to 2, let me know if anybody wants to join.

Charges are 200 Rs per hour for 1 court. (4 members - 50 Rs Each)
We are already two guys, let me know if you are planning to come.
A former member
Hey, just wondering ...

Anyone interested in playing tennis? We'd have to find a court though.. but just want to know if there is someone. Lemme know.

Cheers
Ram

Yes I do play tennis during weekends, You could join me if you like. :) u can reach me at 9880741961
A former member
Hi,

I love to play badminton... though been years since I last played. Jayesh that's a good deal for a badminton court, any space for us ladies to join in? :)
And, tennis is something wld love to try my hand at :)
Cards, carrom is gr8 too.
I'm game for it :)
A former member
Post #: 25
Yeah sure, We can play mixed doubles, Carrom is like high school college love ... Would love to get back to it ...

Let me know if you would like to play badminton, it will be good if you can pair up with another female friend. otherwise also its great..
A former member
Post #: 3
I would have joined this weekend but Indiranagar is really too far for me..

Anyways so wassup with tennis now ? Is it possible to play starting from this weekend ??

We can have a group of interested people to play tennis and start right away..

So people interested reply here asap so that we can get going from this weekend !!!
A former member
Post #: 2
hi,

I play tennis at NGV, anyone could join me, i play every day for a few months now :) can reach me at 9880741961. :)

Cheers !
Shiv K.
user 8077568
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 4
I am interested in playing Tennis... Where is the place exacly ???