Start the New Year taking the time to:
· Examine your internal barriers to writing;
· Develop tools to manage those barriers;
· Develop a work plan for your writing goals;
· Have your writing workshopped and receive meaningful feedback from your peers;
· Build connections with other academic writers; and
· Write in the company of other writers, structure, and connection: exactly the opposite of when you write at home or the office by yourself!
By the end of this retreat, you will have the tools to write more in less time! This means:
· Incorporating self-care into your writing plan including sleeping, eating well, and exercise. You get to practice in real time and build this into your longer-term plans.
· Progress on your writing goals so that you have forward motion and stay optimistic about your work;
· Less overwhelm with balancing teaching, administrative work and writing.
The retreat will be on Friday, January 13, 2017 – Monday, January 16, 2017, location TBD, but likely Staten Island, NY. Registration costs includes working with me to ferret out your writing barriers and planning your work, a welcoming location that allows us to focus on our work, writing with other academics, and meals. The registration details are below:
· Register by December 1 for $410.00 and a consultation call that will identify what you want to move at the retreat with a worksheet that documents your path; or
· Register by January 6 for $425.00.
· If you bring a friend and register by December 1, the cost for you and your friend is $400 each!
This makes and excellent holiday gift! Request it for YOUR gift!
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.