Sep 16, 2011 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This is a fantastic weekend for all interested in caving.. beginners and beyond...come for the day or the whole weekend it is an awesome time complete with trips led by experienced cavers..live MUSIC ..auctions.. camping .. BONFIRE..vertical training.. BBQ.. raffles.. prizes..HIKING and the best CAVES in NY.. THIS IS CAVE COUNTRY! feel free to ask questions
THIS IS CAVE COUNTRY!
- Caving (Duh..)
- Vertical Training (Rappelling)
- Camping, Bonfire, BBQ
- Live Music
- Auctions, Raffles & Prizes
- yoga (sat)
- drum circle (fri night)
- best BAT costume contest
- monty python late night movies
- The best caves in NY!
Details & Fees
- Fees for the weekend are $8 per person. (one time fee)
- Camping fees $5 per person PER NIGHT.
- Dinner will be $10 for Saturday.
- Breakfast $5 for Saturday and Sunday.
- Food is TASTY and veggie friendly.. spend your time caving not cooking!
- We will be camping in a big field .
Things to Bring
- Tent and camping equipment.
- Synthetic clothing, a few layers.
- Helmet with chin strap and 2 headlamps. We will have a few extra but please tell me in advance if you need a loaner.
- Snacky cakes and cheesy poofs....plenty of water and other beverages of choice :)
- acoustic instrument or hand drum if you like
- hula hoop, poi, devil sticks, orbs spheres, hackey sack
- Lastly bring your sense of adventure love of nature and common sense!!
For this weekend, the people here really need to have accurate numbers so they can properly prepare for the amount of equipment needed on these types of trips. It will be a better and easier experience for everyone involved with organizing, if we can avoid flakers and last minute RSVP changes.
IF YOU RSVP "COMING" EACH PERSON MUST ALSO RSVP HERE
THINGS TO BRING
tent and camping equipment
synthetic clothing..a few layers .
helmet with chin strap and two headlamps (we will have a few extra but please tell me in advance if you need a loaner)