Our events may be far and few between. But when they do happen, you'll be basking in the afterglow of insightful talks and uplifting company.
6.00 pm – 7.30 pm : Meet‘n’Greet
Grab a drink and introduce yourself to fellow liberty lovers. (Dinner menu and happy hour drinks on your own tab).
7.30 pm – 8.15 pm : Small Talks–Big Ideas Segment
A series of TED-like talks to get you up to speed on things.
• MTA: 7 Things Every Rider and Taxpayer Should Know — Get the insider scoop on how your taxes and fares are being spent and the real causes of the system's persistent deficits and third world conditions. This will be followed by a Q&A segment where you'll get to interact with the speaker and the group.
We will be joined by Brandon Muir, Executive Director of ReclaimNY.org
• Overview of upcoming mayoral race and candidates.
• Know your R's: A Quick Primer about Indie R — Knowing the difference between Classical/Madisonian Republicanism vs GOP-ism is the first step in divesting the Statists of their power to control the narrative. Learn why.
• Members Q&A: Get the most from your experience by interacting with the speakers and group.
8.00 pm - 9.00 pm : Wrap up the evening
• Take the rest of this hour to order more drinks, food and network with fellow freedom lovers.
Please help us offset the cost of reserving the private space by ordering dinner or a minimum of one drink. There's plenty of elbow room for you to mingle and ample seating for a full course meal.